Saratoga Independent School offers a fun-filled, theme-based summer camp program for children ages 3 to 8. Each week includes creative movement, arts & crafts, music, sports and more! There are two program options:
- Half-day – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Full-day – Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Includes lunch (brought from home), recess, and a multiage afternoon program incorporating water play, board games, and crafts.
The 3-5 year old program will offer children an opportunity to explore a variety of ways to learn and play in a safe, nurturing environment.
For 6-8 year old children, we will be offering a fun-filled day including:
- Morning kickoff – An upbeat, energizing group activity to start the day right.
- Program rotations – arts & crafts, sports & recreation, outdoor education, team building, problem solving and more!
- Snack time
- Wrap-up – An opportunity for kids and staff to review the day’s accomplishments.
**For parents in need of additional childcare coverage, the school offers before camp childcare starting at 8:30 am and an afternoon childcare program. The afternoon childcare hours are 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.**